CLASS - 5|| SUBJECT - ENGLISH || Chapter 15 || Nobody’s Friend||

 

Chapter 15

Nobody’s Friend

1.  What are the things the girl does not want to share?

The girl does not want to share sweets and her books. She also does not share her doll with anyone.

 

2. Did the boy share his toffee and tricycle with others?

The boy did not share his toffee and tricycle with others.

 

3. Why are the two children nobody’s friends?

The two children are nobody’s friends because they do not share their things with anyone.

 

4. What does the child in the last stanza want to share?

The child in the last stanza wants to share all the sweets, his ball, books, games and half of an apple and cake.

 

5. Do you like to share your favourite food or toys with others? Why?

Yes, I like to share my favourite food or toys with others. I feel happy when I share my things with others.

 

6. Who is your best friend? Can you describe him/her?

My best friend is my sister. She is beautiful and tall. She always helps me in my homework.

 

7. Suppose you and your friends were very thirsty and there was only one glass of water. What would you do?

If I and my friends would have been thirsty and if there was only one glass of water, I would share my glass of water with them.

 

8. If you had a bat, could you play cricket by yourself?

If I had a bat, I could not play cricket by myself.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLASS - 3 || SUBJECT - SCIENCE || LESSON – 9 || WATER AS A RESOURCE ||

CLASS - 3|| SUBJECT - SCIENCE|| LESSON - 4|| INSECTS||

CLASS - 3 || SUBJECT - SCIENCE || LESSON – 10 || SUN AS A RESOURCE ||