CLASS - 5 || SUBJECT - ENGLISH || UNIT - 1 || ESSAY – MY DREAM IN LIFE ||

ESSAY – MY DREAM IN LIFE 

 

    I have a dream in my life like everyone that is to become a teacher in future. A teacher plays a significant role in making the country better. Teacher is the one who enriches the characters and knowledge of students who are the future pillars of the country. I have seen many children in my area who could not able study due to lack of money. On becoming a teacher, I have decided to give education to the poor children free of cost. This is the first reason behind my ambition. Secondly, my family is not financially strong enough. My parents are educating me in midst of many difficulties. So, if I become a teacher, there will be no financial deprivation in my family. And I can fulfil the dream of educating the poor children in my surroundings. But, it is not easy work at all. To become a teacher, I have to acquire a lot of knowledge. So, I am working day and night to fulfil my dream. I hope one day I will succeed.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLASS - 3 || SUBJECT - SCIENCE || LESSON – 9 || WATER AS A RESOURCE ||

CLASS - 3|| SUBJECT - SCIENCE|| LESSON - 4|| INSECTS||

CLASS - 3 || SUBJECT - SCIENCE || LESSON – 10 || SUN AS A RESOURCE ||